Thursday, May 1, 2008

Bama

I got my second 'i'll remember you forever/never forget you' along those lines of the holiday teh day i left mongolia but this time it wasn't some text message from a sixteen year old who's bean i'd flicked, no, it was my mongolian girlfriend.

if you read my last post, you will know i got the number of some mongolian girl in metro. well we were texting eachoher for a few days and in the end we went for a dtae, she picked me up in her car and we went driving around ulaanbaatar by night her showing me her hometown she loved and all teh places where she hangs out. we pulled by teh monestry, by the soviet monument, by the buddha, and before i left.

when i woke up the next the morning i realised that i had left my phone in her car. teh next bit makes me seem like a bit of a stalker but she told me where abouts she lived and i knew it was her day off that day so i found her car, looked through the window found saw my phone and waited.. for 3 hours, i stopped for refreshments and lunch. the reason was that if there was any missed calls or texts messages and she found it first it would say i recieved a text from 'mongolia bitch'. unsupriosingly she was like 'hello?' and i explained she gave me a lift home and all was bless.

a couple of nights later we met up again and this time we went for a meal afterwards we started driving around town again but i was just like do u want to go to that bridge that was being repaired and started getting off in her car again, she was like do u want to go to the backseat and i was like 'OK then!' i tell u mates it was like being 15 again getting off with someone for so long that you get tired, i even got to top her, cool.

the next time i met her was at metro again but she seemed a bit flakey so i just enjoyed the music (which seemed to be exactly the same playlist as the last friday) and the atmosphere. pierre left early cos he was getting no play from the ladies. i left with Bama and her mate and there mate gave us a lift home, i got off with her in the backseat drunkenly singing along to sexual eruption.

the last day in Ub was probably the nicest because i had lunch with and then spent the day with my mongolian honey as she was then saved as under in my phone. we went out of town to the forest and sat amongst the trees, we then went and sat by the buddha statue which we had gone to in the first night, when she was dropping me off we had one last pulling session in her car and i was like lets get out and have a hug.

this is when she said to me 'i'll never forget you' and hopefully i'll never forget her, it also made me abit sad cos i was like i'll see you when u coime to london, cos she wants to do a bit of studying over here maybe and she was liek 'yeh, i wish'. if it wasnt for her i think my time in UB would have been as bad as Pierre's (although we both agree that Ub is far better than the hellhole that is Siberia). Spending time with her broke up the monotony of our 10 day stay in the least photogenic capital city of the world, and on top of that she was cute funny, clever. she also taught me lots about Ub like what was what and who was who like the rich cunt in the big escalade pick up with gold rims who always had the best parking spot infornt of the doors at metro who was liek, 'hey man you want some drugs i got aalllllllll the drugs', was infact the son of a member of parliament.

I havnt told pierre all this because he would take the piss and i know you guys will as well but i'm at least 8,000 miles away from any of you. her favourite song was outta my system by Bowwow and thats what this blog is for to get her out of my system (hopefully with the help of some russian beanies) also fair enough i didnt bang her, but how many of you bang ur girlfriends within the first week of the relationship , actually, dont answer that...

Bama, thank you.

No comments: